[Tutor] Question

Charles Takacs genius@idirect.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 12:14:05 -0500

Since you've made this Post, it's obvious that you have already seen the
Python Home page.  Continue looking at the Tutorials found at;
    http://www.python.org/doc/Intros.html
These Tutorials are the best you find anywhere.  I sugest, that you start
with "Alan Gauld's" Tutorial for Non-Programmers.  Then try the other
Tutorials.

In addition:
1. There is a New Book which supposed to be a very good one for Beginners.
It is expected to be available March-21. Published by "SAMS".
The Title is:  "Teach Yourself Python In 24-Hours"
The  Author is: Ivan Van Laningham

2.  I also found (As a NEWBIE) "Learning Python" by Mark Lutz and David
Ascher very good.  But it's somewhat overwhealming for a Newbie.

The best thing you can do as a Newbie is to go through the Tutorials
Found at Python's Home Page. Then Go and buy the above mentioned books.  In
addition you will find the experts to be very helpful here at the
"tutor-group" ;as well as, in the NG. "comp.os.python"

Good Luck.
Best regards;
Snoopy :-))