[Tutor] Moving right along ...

Bill Bedford billbnor@mousa.demon.co.uk
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:32:44 +0000

At 3:18 pm -0500 03/03/00, Robin B. Lake wrote:

>Thanks to the several who replied to my earlier questions.
>
>Now, how do I keep the program from "running off the end"?  I
>launch the source by double-clicking (Mac) and the code runs
>well, but the Python window closes before I can read the output!

Two ways

Universally -- Open "EditPythonPrefs" click on "Default startup
options" and the check "keep stdio window open on normal exit"

Or for a single script add the following

import sys
sys.exit(1)

--
Bill Bedford                            mailto:billb@mousa.demon.co.uk

When I said I had a memory leak, I wasn't referring to RAM...