[Fwd: [Tutor] learning a Programming language]

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 01:45:44 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Dan Star wrote:

> But there is no Grid support in Python or has this recently changes.  VB
> has a multitude of grids which are critical to database oriented apps.

What do you mean by "grid"? I've never used a "grid" and I've written
database apps for more than 20 years. They work fine. Thus, "grids,"
whatever you mean by the term, are NOT in fact critical.

> P.S.  Delphi is arguably as easy to learn as VB (BTW) and is much more
> powerful.

Not on my machine. :) In fact, they are both ZERO power applications on
any of the machines I own.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.org   *   http://www.deirdre.net
I've _never_ made a decision I've been happier with than quitting $FIRM.