[Tutor] classes and objects

Gregory Tucker tuckerg@acm.org
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:14:59 +0900

Hi,

I am also going through Learning Python, though I haven't yet gotten to that
chapter. In the book "Sams Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours", the whole of
section 2, consisting of 8 chapters (135 pages), is given to OO concepts.
You may find this easier to digest.

I am also interested "easy, clear guidance on CGI programming with Python."
Please summarize anything you come across. I have built one simple form
(from 24 Hours), but I have lots of unresolved questions. How persistent is
the connection. How does it handle multi-users. Etc. According to one
source, the definitive work on CGI programming is "CGI Programming with
Perl, 2nd Edition". Unfortunately it is not Python.

Regards,
Greg