[Tutor] Teach Yourself Python (in 24 Hours)

Marcella Louise Florence mlfloren@bulldog.unca.edu
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 00:27:03 -0400 (EDT)

My name is Marcella, and I wrote to the list awhile
ago asking for resources in learning Python as my
first language.  I had a lot of reccomendations for
Ivan Van Laningham's book, "Teach Yourself Python
in 24 Hours".

Sometimes I'm an awful procrastinator, and so I
admit that I only picked up the book a few days ago
when I found it in a local bookstore. So far,
however, I've found it very helpful and interesting.

I write to this list now to make an offer and a
request. If there is anyone else on the list new to
Python and/or programming in general, I would love
to have some mutual motivation, meet a neat person
(or people), and perhaps design a basic project
together.  If anyone's interested, let me know at
this email address (mlfloren@bulldog.unca.edu).

I'd also appreciate it if Ivan would drop me his
email address.  I have a couple questions I would
love to oppurtunity to ask him.

Thanks!

-Marcella

***
"Me like stardust on your shoulders, friend..."
-Yoko of Planet Rondo
***