[Tutor] New Python study group

G. Norton strat_addict@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:23:39 -0800 (PST)

We would like to invite anyone new to Python or
programming in general to visit our new Python study
group.The group was created to be a place to make
friends, exchange ideas, collaborate on projects and
above all, become better Python programmer's.Also, the
group will hold bi-monthly or monthly meetings to
discuss specific topics or to just meet and
chat.(attendence is not mandatory!).People with an
open mind and a desire to learn are urged to join.
    With that said,the following is not allowed:

No flaming.
Any posted question related to hacking (e.g. cracking)
will be ignored!.
No spamming.

Our address is:
http://python-studies-subscribe@egroups.com
or for more information, drop a line to:
strat_addict@yahoo.com
                     Hope to see you there.