[Tutor] Using a list as function argument?

Nate Bargmann Nate Bargmann <n0nb@networksplus.net>
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 21:29:25 -0600

Hi all.

I'm wanting to write a function that utilizes several arguments.  As I
intend to read the arguments out of a file, they are already in a list
variable.  I would like to pass this list to a function, do my
processing and then return a list to the calling routine which I can
use.  I'm just getting starting in Python and I really didn't find an
answer in the Python tutorial, the FAQ at python.org or in the TYP book.

Thanks,

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | heartily, but good