[Tutor] HELP!!!!!!!!!!:)

Darrell Brogdon dbrogdon@valinux.com
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 11:35:38 -0500

--------------2090029095B56893A3D5EBEA

Nothing wrong with being biased towards something you believe in. :)  I'll
have to give Zope a try pretty soon.

I will say that as far as systems stuff goes, where once I might use Perl I'll
now use Python.

--
--==[ Darrell Brogdon               ][ http://darrell.brogdon.net   ]
--==[ Web Developer - SourceForge   ][ http://sourceforge.net       ]

"Keep your mouth shut and you'll always
look like you know what you're talking about"

--------------2090029095B56893A3D5EBEA

Nothing wrong with being biased towards something you believe in. :)&nbsp;
I'll have to give Zope a try pretty soon.
use Perl I'll now use Python.
PHP but I hear Zope is
my server
cool
as
piece
but
:-)

<pre>--&nbsp;
--==[ Darrell Brogdon&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ][ <A HREF="http://darrell.brogdon.net">http://darrell.brogdon.net</A>&nbsp;&nbsp; ]
--==[ Web Developer - SourceForge&nbsp;&nbsp; ][ <A HREF="http://sourceforge.net">http://sourceforge.net</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ]
--==[ VA Linux Systems, Inc.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ][ <A HREF="http://www.valinux.com">http://www.valinux.com</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ]

"Keep your mouth shut and you'll always&nbsp;
look like you know what you're talking about"</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------2090029095B56893A3D5EBEA--