[Tutor] help---- how do i create a file with todays date as thefilename

Darrell Brogdon darrell@brogdon.net
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 23:46:08 -0500

That raises an interesting question, isn't the following redundant?

>>> import time
>>> from time import time, localtime, strftime

By that I mean, by entering 'import time' aren't you essentially doing the
same thing as 'from time import time, localtime, strftime' except that with
the latter you are importing specific classes?

-Darrell