[Tutor] list initialization question

Tim Condit Tim Condit <timc@ans.net>
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:18:28 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I just want to say a quick thanks for all the help I've gotten on my
question. Not only did I get very prompt responses, but they were
consistent too! This is one of the things I really like about Python..
the clarity and consistency. (A lot of the time) I can focus on the
problem I'm trying to solve, and the language lets me do it. The rest of
the time, there is a friendly user community that is very helpful. :)

Thanks,
Tim