[Tutor] Help needed?

Wayne piercew@netscape.net
14 Sep 99 18:51:59 PDT

...I know I'm going to regret this, but I've recently started learning Python
{I know a little [Perl, Java, C, C++, Scheme, Clips], enough to cause problems
on the system without understanding what went wrong}.  However, I don't have
any ideas on good projects to start working on to help solidify the learning.

My question....does anyone need help with a project they are working on?  Most
of the time I have will be on the weekends.  I was thinking about starting to
port various Perl modules to Python as a way to get more familiar with
things.

Wayne