: [Tutor] How do you get python aplet to work?

ken rhodes krhodes@webside.ca
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:21:00 -0700

    As my last reply to tutor@python.org and to Deirdre;
        In the back of my Programming Python book is a book listing:
            One of the books listed is Perl Resource Kit UNIX Edition.
ISBN:1-56592-370-7
                under the subtitle:
                    Perl Software Tools All on One Convenient CD-ROM
                        * A new Java/Perl interface that allows programmers to write
Java classes with Perl implementations. This new tool was written specially for the
Kit by Larry Wall

    I have not ordered the book because your friend Moshe Zadka pointed me to
JPython
        My plans right now is to finish reading Programming Python, and maybe find a
book on JPython, or start reading the text on line.

    I have enjoyed talking to you all;
        When I do get my first applet up, planning around Xmas, I will let you know.

Thank you;
Ken