[Tutor] (no subject)

Tracey Brown zarie@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 09:42:01 +0800 (WST)

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999 DanRey23@aol.com wrote:

> I am eager to learn how to program......I heard Python was the best
> beginner's language.  How can i get started when have no history in
> programing? I don't know any other language.....the assumed knowledge Python
> covers is unkown to me....

Assumed knowledge? Where've you been looking? I would suggest the python
tutorial, which can be found on the python website..

www.python.org/doc/current/tut/tut.html

I, myself don't have much prior knowledge of programming, but I didn't
find it very hard to work out what was going on.. It probably also helps
if you know other ppl that can program in python, and then you can ask
them what might seem to be stupid questions :) Likewise, I guess that's
what this list is for :P

Goodluck :P

Blessed Be,
Tracey