[Tutor] San Francisco Python Group: BayPIGgies

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Wed, 19 May 1999 15:36:27 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry for the short notice, but we just decided to do this yesterday. :)

There will be a meeting of the Bay area Python Interest Group (BayPIGgies)
starting tonight at 8pm. Normally, it will meet on the 2nd and 4th
Wednesday nights. I know it's only the 3rd weds, but we got this great
idea and we wanted to start.

Tonight's featured topic (such as it is) will be Gadfly and our Open
Source project HellDesk (aka the ticket taker and status tracker) that two
of us will be writing. I wanted to call it BOFHtracker. ::sniff::

The meeting will be at 744 Harrison Street (between 3rd and 4th) in the
offices behind the CoffeeNet (www.coffeenet.net). Directions can be found
on http://linuxmafia.com/bale/ (we will have a page put up real soon now
but like I said we just decided to do this yesterday). :)

_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.org   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Everyone needs the luff of a fine penguin" -- Mikey