[Tutor] A special message for tutor

Hans Nowak ivnowa@hvision.nl
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 14:39:25 +0100

psychic777@bigfoot.com say:

<bold><italic><FontFamily><param>trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica</param>Tired of hunting for a clairvoyant or psychic that can and will connect with
you and your needs?
 </bold>

<bold>We are a personalized group of Live Clairvoyants on call. You only pay for
the minutes you spend with one of our advisors, not the time spent deciding
on which advisor to use or speaking with one of our pleasant connecting
operators.
 </bold>

</italic><FontFamily><param>Times New Roman</param>Strange that a bunch of clairvoyants did not foresee that we don't like
spam...

<nofill>
+  Hans Nowak  (Zephyr Falcon)
+  Homepage (under construction): http://www.cuci.nl/~hnowak/
+  You call me a masterless man. You are wrong. I am my own master.
+  May Rush Limbaugh jump for your legs!