[TriPython] DjangoCon US is 2 weeks away!

Chris Calloway cbc at chriscalloway.org
Tue Oct 3 16:47:48 EDT 2023

Online conference tickets and tutorial tickets are available for DjangoCon US 2023.
|   |
Web Version

Hey folks!

We're sending a final friendly reminder to let you know that DjangoCon US 2023 is just TWO weeks away... but there's still time to participate even if you cannot physically join us.

• We still have tickets available for online tutorials on October 8th. Check out the tutorial list on our website.

• Online conference tickets are available – all talks will be livestreamed during our event October 16-18, and available for replay shortly after air. These tickets are separate from tutorial tickets, and there are exclusive talks just for online attendees.

• Virtual contribution sprints (October 19-20) are open for registration too! It's free to participate in sprints: our blog post outlines the details

| Buy In-Person or Online Conference Tickets |

We're thrilled to connect with everyone, both online and in-person. Join us for an unforgettable DjangoCon US 2023 experience!

–  The DjangoCon US organizing team

Django Events Foundation North America (DEFNA)

3141 Stevens Creek Blvd #40102
 San Jose, CA 95117, U.S.A.

| . |

    |   |