[TriPython] computer charity interest survey

Rex Dwyer rdwyer at chaptops.org
Tue Oct 25 15:09:09 EDT 2022

Hey, I'm not asking for money now.  I'm just surveying the geek community
to see what kinds of projects geeks would prefer to support.

[image: H CHAPTOPS.png]
I founded Chaptops, a charity to bridge the digital divide in Guatemala,
earlier this year.  We've been shipping computers recently retired by local
companies to Guatemala for placement in schools.  Shipping is only $10
each, and we've shipped about 80 laptops.
*We have a big donation of 125 computers -- we have a chance to do
something more disruptive than school classrooms.*
 I'm going to survey other groups as well such as Triangle Guatemalan
Americans and Triangle Hispanic-owned businesses.
Here is the survey link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BCCWR5L

BTW: Chapín:Guatemala::Hoosier:Indiana -> Chaptops.

--
Rex A. Dwyer, PhD
Founder and Executive Director
rdwyer at chaptops.org
919-272-2724

Chaptops, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, EIN 88-2416363.
-------------- next part --------------
   Hey, I'm not asking for money now.  I'm just surveying the geek community
   to see what kinds of projects geeks would prefer to support.
   [1]H CHAPTOPS.png
   [2]https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BCCWR5L
   BTW: Chapín:Guatemala::Hoosier:Indiana -> Chaptops.
   --
   Rex A. Dwyer, PhD
   Founder and Executive Director
   [3]Chaptops, Inc.
   [4]rdwyer at chaptops.org
   919-272-2724
   Chaptops, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, EIN 88-2416363.