[TriPython] Go to All Things Open 2022 for Free

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Thu Oct 13 15:15:34 EDT 2022

TriPythoneers,

The All Things Open 10th Anniversary Conference happens Tuesday and Wednesday November 1-2 at The Raleigh Convention Center.

https://2022.allthingsopen.org/

If you have been to All Things Open before, you know what an amazing time it is and how lucky we are to have it locally. I have pals that come from all over the country to go to All Things Open each year.

Because All Thing Open appreciates TriPython, they are once again offering us a block of free tickets and discounts.

Please respond to me directly (cbc at unc.edu<mailto:cbc at unc.edu>) and *not to this list* to get in line for a free ticket.

I will send the free ticket registration link to the first five direct-to-me respondents, then let the list know that the five free tickets are gone.

After that, you can still get 20% off the $199 registration fee by using this special TriPython registration link:

www.eventbrite.com/e/359667514217/?discount=UsergroupTriPython20<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/359667514217/?discount=UsergroupTriPython20>

And in case you can't go in-person, you can still see the keynotes and selected tracks streamed *free* by registering for the virtual event at this link:

https://2022.allthingsopen.org/register/

At that link, you will also find other free and premium events including an Inclusion & Diversity in Open Source program, a Community Leadership Summit, and Extended Workshops (including a cool Introduction to Blender 3D surface software that is scriptable in Python!) in the two days leading up to the main conference.

Finally, scholarships and discounts are available for qualifying participants:

https://2022.allthingsopen.org/scholarships-discounts/

I hope you have a great time at All Things Open's 10th Anniversary Conference.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute