[TriPython] remote job opportunity

Mark Hutchinson aikimark at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 11:09:02 EST 2021

I received the following from a recruiter.  Thought I'd pass it on in case someone in our community is looking for contract work.
Mark Hutchinson
My name is Stephen and I'm an IT recruiter at Mondo, a premier Digital Marketing and IT resourcing agency. For over 15 years, the world’s most prestigious companies have turned to us to provide their IT and digital marketing departments with the most critical resource: people. Our expertise in the industry allows us to match major companies with top talent, and I have a role that could be a great match for you!

Please review the job description below and let me know what you think. Is this a role you’re interested in hearing more about?

If so, send me your most up to date resume in a Word document and let me know a good time to give you a call.
 Position: Python Engineer
Location: 100% remote (EST, CST or MST)
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Start: ASAP
*Not able to provide visa sponsorship or work through 3rd party employers*

Responsibilities:
   - Moving SAS technology into databricks technology using Azure
   - 20 different programs that need to be translated in this project
   - Records range from 1.7 million - 380 million
   - Mostly data manipulation and data transformation
   - Working in all phases of the development life cycle
   - Convert SAS Programs to Python
   - Help design and implement functional requirements
   - Build efficient back-end features in Python
   - Manage testing and bug fixes
   - Prepare technical documentation
   - Coach junior team members
   - Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements

Requirements:
   - 3+ years of python engineering experience
   - SAS knowledge (understanding is ok, do not need to be proficient in SAS)
   - PySpark

We are grateful to hear from applicants and will be certain to reach out in cases where you are a strong fit for the requirement. If you do not hear from us, your resume will be preserved for future opportunities.

Thank you!

Stephen Cervantes
Phone: (312) 940-9234    Email: stephen.cervantes at mondo.com    Website: mondo.com
Address: 1 N. LaSalle 43rd Floor Chicago IL 60602

Mondo's Candidate Commitment:
   - We are contacting you for a real job requirement
   - We do not conduct fake interviews
   - We will not ask you for references unless you are being considered for a job
   - We will give you feedback the moment we get it from our customer
   - We NEVER subcontract. All of our customers are the end-user