[TriPython] Experience with EduTools Plugin from JetBrains

Chase Nicholas dcnicho2 at ncsu.edu
Fri Jan 29 13:47:59 EST 2021

Hi Python Users,

I'm reaching out to see if anyone has experience using the EduTools Plugin
from JetBrains to design and share custom courses in PyCharm. This plugin
seems like a great tool for developing learning tools, but I'm encountering
some issues with building and sharing courses. I'm hoping there might be
someone with experience out there that wouldn't mind fielding a few
questions. Specifically, I'm interested in creating courses and working
outside of the integrations with Stepik/etc.

Thank you,

--
*Chase Nicholas*
Graduate Research Assistant