[TriPython] Ugh -- Re: But wait -- Re: UNC Python/Django job

Bryan Fogleman bryan.fogleman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:31:06 EST 2021

Hmmm

Maybe specific to Thunderbird but Reply would go to the sender (Rob)
while ReplyList (all) goes back to the list.  Even if not available in
other e-mail clients, Rob's email is included in the headers for a
specifically directed communication(s)...   So, IMHO - not really a List
issue and I actually like being able to reply to the list.  Be glad it
is not spammed a lot.    ;-)

Cheers

Kindest Regards,
Bryan Fogleman

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are protected by
legal privilege.  Disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited without the direct consent of the
sender.  If you have received this e-mail in error, would you please
notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy
from your system?  Thank you for your prompt and immediate cooperation.
(C) Copyright    P. Bryan Fogleman         All Rights Reserved