[TriPython] Nested Properties

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Mon Sep 28 17:13:36 EDT 2020

A colleague asked me today about nested properties. I said I'd never seen such a thing. So, refusing the temptation to guess, I tried it. It's not pretty. It requires nested inner classes. I'm sure if you feel led to do something like this, there must be a better way. But it is possible:

https://gist.github.com/cbcunc/4c797c88e96d9a2bd32d77dda3e18e21

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute