[TriPython] TriPython Online Meeting: Next Thursday October 29th 6pm

Eric Thomson thomson.eric at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:36:42 EDT 2020

This is a save the date for next Thursday October 29th 6pm, when we will be
having our second-ever online TriPython meetup. Consider this a teaser
trailer. More details and links will be provided next week. :)

This month Mark Hutchinson will be the featured presenter, followed by
impromptu lightning talks. Mark will be presenting some very interesting
work that will take us through branches, heaps, and stacks, showing how to
efficiently match data without taking up too much CPU cycles or RAM. It is
entitled 'heapq is neither Heap nor Stack'.