[TriPython] Python job posting

Philip Semanchuk philip at semanchuk.com
Wed Nov 4 19:15:46 EST 2020

> On Nov 4, 2020, at 8:57 AM, Philip Semanchuk <philip at semanchuk.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> We have an open software engineering position at American Efficient. Python is one of the main tools in our toolbox. Come join us!
>
> https://jobs.lever.co/modern/e3f83f5a-ce96-4d11-bbc9-513026bd1a55
>
> Please feel free to get in touch with me directly if you have any questions or comments.

I should add that if you look on our company's employee page, you'll see that we're mostly white, and, on the tech team, mostly men. We see that homogeneity as a weakness, and we want to remedy that by adding some voices different from the white male voices that are already well represented in the company.

Cheers
Philip