[TriPython] Have a job

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Fri May 22 13:54:31 EDT 2020

My company has some contract to perm positions hiring now. These are
software engineer positions

Skills preferred. Understanding of containers and cloud deployment
kubernetes in particular

Languages would be python and or go or other such as Java but python and go
preferred

Domain is data engineering and analytics but not persay looking for data
scientists

If you are looking email me directly and I will send you along to the
contract manager at the staffing company.