[TriPython] TriPython and early social isolation effectiveness

Tobias McNulty tobias at caktusgroup.com
Thu Mar 12 19:14:55 EDT 2020

Thanks everyone for your understanding. This thread is timely as we were
just discussing at Caktus today the need to close our space to gatherings.
We are all working remotely whenever possible.

I hope that everyone stays safe and well and that we can resume these get
togethers again soon.

Best,

*Tobias McNulty*Chief Executive Officer

tobias at caktusgroup.com