[TriPython] Short-term projects sought

Rex Dwyer rexadwyer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:46:14 EDT 2020

We were about to hire a guy when the virus hit the fan and we had layoffs
and furloughs.  Both parties still hope to get him on board as soon as
possible.  (Actually, we agreed that he'd come on board for a week and be
furloughed.)  In the meantime, he could use some consulting opportunities.
He has awesome machine learning experience (for starters.)  If anyone knows
of anything, please let me know so I can pass it on.
Thanks!

--
Rex A. Dwyer