[TriPython] Quantum Computing

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jan 21 12:27:23 EST 2020

Our March meeting is on March 26, 7pm at Caktus Group in Durham. May I put you down for that?

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530

On 1/18/20, 11:18 PM, "Travis Hurant" <thurant at gmail.com<mailto:thurant at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Chris,

Glad to hear you are interested! Would it be possible to schedule this for mid-March?

Thank you,
Travis