[TriPython] A general question re: HTTPX

Steve Gambino stevegambino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:09:14 EST 2020

Just looking for a general consensus, if any.  Has anyone here used the
HTTPX - "A next-generation HTTP client for Python ?  See
https://www.python-httpx.org
<https://www.python-httpx.org/quickstart/>

I have not used it yet. A colleague was asking about it and so I thought I
would reach out to the community to see if there any opinion pro/con for
the same.

Thanks and happy new year everyone!
Steve Gambino