[TriPython] PyBay 2020

Andrew Knight andylpk247 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 23:33:57 EDT 2020

Hi everyone! FYI - PyBay 2020 is coming up soon (August 15-16). It's going
completely virtual with a platform named Remi. There will be talks,
unconference, and a full hallway track for folks to meet and chat. I just
did a demo of the platform this evening, and it looks like it'll be pretty
cool. Definitely check it out! https://pybay.com/

Pandy Knight <https://twitter.com/AutomationPanda>
#PythonStrong

PS: We'll shoot for PyCarolinas in 2021.