[TriPython] Durham Project Night Tonight 6pm @Caktus

Eric Thomson thomson at neuro.duke.edu
Mon Sep 16 11:21:04 EDT 2019

Just a reminder that tonight is Project Night in Durham. If you are a beginner just getting started, or have a project well underway you want to tinker with, all are welcome. The setting is informal and there is no set schedule, so folks are welcome to come at any point during the evening.  It's an informal time to code and  chat, with a brief break at about 7PM when we introduce ourselves and what we are working on. Hope to see you there!

Thanks, as always, to Caktus for providing the meeting space and pizza.

Details:
When: Monday, September 16, 6-9pm
Where: Caktus Group Tech Space, 108 Morris St., Durham
What: Join us for our monthly project night to tinker, discuss all things Python. If you don't have something specific you are working on, that's fine. If you just need help getting started with Python, bring your laptop and we will help. If you are a veteran programmer, come on by for code and pizza. It's an informal meetup where people work on projects, talk about programming, and give and receive tips on all things Python.