[TriPython] Speakers wanted

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Tue Oct 8 11:17:01 EDT 2019

We still need a speaker for the October meeting and I'd like to get speakers lined up for November and December (and beyond) as well. Please sound-off on this list if you want to volunteer. We need what month you want as well as a talk title, brief description, and brief bio. Thanks.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute