[TriPython] Next TriPython meeting after this month?

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 19:48:42 EST 2019

I tried following the various Links at the end of your email. Very
frustrating. No where could I find anything that would let me even look at
a rust program or get any information about how to download it or run it.
The most promising link that offered an HTML version simply came back to
the page that I had clicked it from. I am sure I'm just missing something
obvious but could you please point me to some place where I could actually
take a look at a rust program or start learning it, without having to spend
money on an ebook.