[TriPython] possible May 23rd speaker

Mark Hutchinson aikimark at aol.com
Tue May 7 16:51:51 EDT 2019

I spoke with Andy Knight about doing a soup-to-nuts presentation on testing in a Python environment.  I judged interest in the topic based on the discussion after the two Tim Hopper PyTest presentations.
Andy might also be able to do a BDD presentation.  I'd like to introduce BDD to the Python community.
Mark