[TriPython] Speaking Proposal

Brenton Mallen brentonmallen1 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 14:09:37 EDT 2019

Hi,

I'm a data scientist in the area and I'd like to propose a talk, if there
is interest in the topic. I'd like to title `Data Science: From Model to
Microservice` with the following abstract:

This will be a walkthrough of building machine learning model and an
associated microservice to execute a the model and return its output. The
model will be accessible both as a web app as well as a RESTful API. It
will be using Python (Flask and Zappa frameworks) along with the AWS
serverless architecture (Lambda and API Gateway). The example case will be
the classic Kaggle problem of determining if someone would have survived
the Titanic (https://www.kaggle.com/c/titanic/data).

Please let me know if there are any questions or anything you need from me.

Regards,
Brenton Mallen
(561) 376-6580 | Site <https://brentonmallen.com/> | GitHub
<https://github.com/brentonmallen1> | LinkedIn