[TriPython] Crunch.io is hiring Python developers

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Wed Jul 24 13:48:56 EDT 2019

Hi TriPython friends -

My development group at [ Crunch.io  ]( https://crunch.io/ )is looking to hire a couple of more people with good Python skills to develop and improve our cloud-based analytics platform, particularly focusing on scalability and reliability. We are a true distributed team - each of us works out of our home offices, with a week of face-to-face meetings in some city every few months. Unlike other remote development situations you may have experienced where you are the "odd person out" because everyone else is the conference room and you are calling in, in this case the playing field is level. I feel very well connected to my colleagues.

If you would like to know more about what it is like to work at Crunch and what we do, feel free to directly email me or my colleague Joseph Tate <[ dragonstrider at gmail.com> ]( mailto:dragonstrider at gmail.com> ) who is also a TriPython member. Who knows, maybe your picture could end up on our team page! [ https://crunch.io/team/ ]( https://crunch.io/team/ )

Take care,
David H