[TriPython] Gitter Organization

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Wed Feb 13 15:05:44 EST 2019

I have created an organization for us on Gitter to try as a replacement for IRC:

https://gitter.im/TriPython/

Right now there is only one room to join. You will need to have a GitHub userid in order to join.

I would appreciate you trying it out and letting this list know of any problems. It was way more complicated than it needed to be to set up. And for all I know, way more complicated to join. I would not be surprised to see that you need to allow Gitter as a third-party app in your Github settings. But I could just as easily be wrong.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute