[TriPython] Durham Project Night Tonight 6pm @Caktus

Eric Thomson thomson at neuro.duke.edu
Mon Dec 16 09:32:56 EST 2019

A reminder that tonight is Project Night in Durham. If you are a beginner just getting started, or have a project well underway you want to tinker around with, come on down. The setting is informal and there is no set schedule, so you are welcome to come at any point during the evening.  It's a fun time to code, with a brief break at about 7PM when we introduce ourselves and what we are working on. Hope to see you there!

Thanks, as always, to Caktus for providing the meeting space and pizza.

Details:
When: Monday, December 16, 6-9pm
Where: Caktus Group Tech Space, 108 Morris St., Durham

What: Join us for our monthly project night to tinker, discuss all things Python. If you don't have something specific you are working on, that's fine. If you just need help getting started with Python, bring your laptop and we will be happy to help. If you are a veteran programmer, come on by for code and pizza. It's an informal meetup where people work on projects, talk about programming, and give and receive tips on all things Python.