[TriPython] Final Reminder: TriPython December 2019 Meeting: Adventures with Rust

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Thu Dec 12 12:02:09 EST 2019

The big holiday TriPython bash with most excellent door prizes and tons of party food is tonight. Must be present to win. I'm told a couple of old friends we haven't seen in a while will be there.  Plus, awesome talk from one of TriPython's longest participating members. See you there.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530