[TriPython] Anybody have a Python talk in the freezer?

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Mon Sep 24 13:16:40 EDT 2018

We’ve had a speaker cancellation for this week’s meeting due to consequences of the hurricane, rescheduled for November.

If you can fill the void, please speak up fast.

If not, there are two options: a) a miracle occurs and I can make something up by the meeting (unlikely given current work demands), or b) our time-tested fallback plan of lightning-talk-paloza.

Also note, an Austin-based, Python-powered, videoconferencing company interested in opening a Triangle office, Lifesize, will be presenting a lightning talk. They hope to recruit from among our ranks. They also will be at Bull McCabe’s at 6pm prior to the meeting and presumably at the after-meeting also at Bull McCabe’s. So bring your resumes if you’re looking for a job.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute