[TriPython] Apology

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Mon Oct 29 11:13:50 EDT 2018

You got to have the meeting after all!? That’s so great! Thank you so much for letting me know.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530

On 10/29/18, 11:08 AM, "Ian Cook" <ianmcook at gmail.com<mailto:ianmcook at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Chris,

Please don't feel any regret on my behalf! You're so incredibly generous with your time in running this group and in offering RENCI space to other local groups; a small mistake like this is something I think we'll all immediately forgive.

Actually, thanks to the kindness of Larry Summers, who was working late that evening at Summers Thompson Lowry Insurance just down the hall, I was able to give the talk. He invited us into their offices and let us all squeeze into a small conference room to do the talk.

For anyone who missed it, the slides from the talk are at https://goo.gl/sVzQ9f and the code and sample data are at https://github.com/ianmcook/dplyr-pandas.

Thanks,
Ian