[TriPython] Reminder: Chapel Hill Project Night

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Wed Oct 10 16:11:35 EDT 2018

See you at 6pm. Going to pick up pizza in just a bit.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530

On 10/8/18, 12:13 PM, "TriZPUG on behalf of Calloway, Chris" <trizpug-bounces+cbc=unc.edu at python.org on behalf of cbc at unc.edu> wrote:

    The usual fun and games with pizza on Wednesday. I’m interested in finding someone who has experience administering a Gitter community.

    http://tripython.org/Members/cbc/oct-18-chpn

    When: Wednesday, October 10, 6-9pm
    Where: Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI)<http://www.renci.org/about/locations/>, Biltmore Conference Room, 5th Floor, Europa Center, Suite 590, 100 Europa Drive, Chapel Hill
    What: hapel Hill Project Night meets on second Wednesdays. Have a project you want to show off, share, seek help with, or just get some work done surrounded by like-minded Python lovers? Join us for our monthly project night and do just that! Don't have something to work on? Just need some help with Python? Show up and enjoy the energy, sprint on an open source project, find something interesting to contribute to or be inspired by! The setting is informal and there is no schedule, so don't worry if you show up past the start time. Whether you are a Python newbie needing help or have an open source project you want to share, come hang out and hack. Plenty of free parking is available in the Europa Center parking deck. Bring your laptop.