[TriPython] Reminder: Chapel Hill Project Night

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Tue May 8 14:10:43 EDT 2018

Fun and games tomorrow at RENCI. The pizza is already on order. We may meet in a conference room across the hall depending on what the sound system construction looks like in Biltmore.

http://tripython.org/Members/cbc/may-18-chpn

When: Wednesday, May 9, 2018, 6-9pm
Where: Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI)
       Biltmore Conference Room
       Europa Center, 5th floor
       100 Europa Drive, Suite 590
       Chapel Hill
What: “Chapel Hill Project Night meets on second Wednesdays. Have a project you want to show off, share, seek help with, or just get some work done surrounded by like-minded Python lovers? Join us for our monthly project night and do just that! Don't have something to work on? Just need some help with Python? Show up and enjoy the energy, sprint on an open source project, find something interesting to contribute to or be inspired by! The setting is informal and there is no schedule, so don't worry if you show up past the start time. Whether you are a Python newbie needing help or have an open source project you want to share, come hang out and hack. Plenty of free after-hours parking is available in the RENCI parking deck. Bring your laptop.”

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute