[TriPython] April Speaker Desired

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Wed Mar 21 10:57:30 EDT 2018

On 3/21/18, 10:48 AM, "Philip Semanchuk" <philip at semanchuk.com> wrote:
    Sure, June is fine. My previous email was slow getting to the list. Apparently I need a faster computer. :-)

I have experienced some pretty long (24+ hours) lags of some of my emails getting to the list. They sometimes do and sometimes don't show up in the online list archives while delayed. So I had suspected university email servers. However, your emails is not coming from another place. You are the first to report to me this problem which I've seen for a long time.  So maybe it is an intermittent problem  with mail.python.org.

Thanks for claiming June.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute