[TriPython] Speaker wanted for July meeting

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jun 19 10:59:59 EDT 2018

Thank you, Stacy. Would you like to give your talk to us for the July meeting?

I've got your talk title. If you want changes to your brief bio from previous talks, just let me know. All I really need is a talk description.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530