[TriPython] Last night's meeting

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Fri Aug 24 11:36:55 EDT 2018

Josh, that's awesome. Thank you. I am very interested in both talks. You are always an interesting speaker.

If you would, please, give us a talk title, brief description, and brief bio that could be used pretty much verbatim for announcements.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530