[TriPython] All Thing Open Discount from PyLadies RDU

Bradley A. Crittenden brad.crittenden at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 09:10:07 EDT 2018

> On Aug 16, 2018, at 09:54, Calloway, Chris <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:
>
>   Thanks to Charlotte Mays and PyLadies RDU, we have been given a 20%
>   discount code for All Things Open.
>

>   Enter promo code PyLadiesRDU20 when registering and the cost will be
>   reduced to just $119 through August 31

I just went through the registration process and there was no place to enter a promo code. I ended up paying the full $149, which is OK, since my company pays.

If you really want to use the discount, do not press the “Process” button hoping that there will be a final chance to enter the code.

I was amused that EventBrite requires you to enter your “home phone number”.

—bac