[TriPython] Data Scientist Position at Pentair

Gilani, Mayur GILANI_MAYU at bentley.edu
Fri Aug 10 15:23:11 EDT 2018

Hi Luther,

My name is Mayur and I am a relatively new member of the Triangle Python Users group. I was highly interested in applying for this and one other BI role that I saw open on Pentair’s careers page. I just have one quick questions for you – Is Pentair open to hiring international talent for these roles?

If you don’t know yourself, would you be able to find out? Happy to send you an updated CV if Visa Sponsorship isn’t a challenge for your company.

I look forward to your reply. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Mayur Gilani