[TriPython] Speaker needed for August

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Mon Aug 6 11:51:36 EDT 2018

Our August meeting on the 23rd will be a Red Hat Annex in Raleigh (our WebAssign host is indisposed on the date).

If you would like to be a featured speaker at this meeting, please reply to this email with your Python-related talk title, brief talk description, and brief bio for announcements.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute