[TriPython] [Python Help for UNC PhD Student with a Conference Deadline][Scott from UNC]

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Wed Apr 25 12:03:56 EDT 2018

PS, I believe Scott is working with a package called CompuCell3D (http://www.compucell3d.org/). It appears to use VTK, if any of the KitWare members are aware of CompuCell3D.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530

On 4/25/18, 11:57 AM, "TriZPUG on behalf of Holmes, Scott Nolan" <trizpug-bounces+cbc=unc.edu at python.org on behalf of holmessn at live.unc.edu> wrote:

    [This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Learn about spoofing at http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing]

    Dear TriPython Members,

    Chris mentioned I can ask on the mailing list whether anyone is available today (5/25) or tomorrow morning to help me with some Python scripting. Name your rate and I can compensate for your time since it is on short notice

    I am a UNC Phd student modeling cells using python and another program. I am competent in the modeling, but need help on the python since I have to submit to a conference soon. I plan to be at Thursday's meeting, but I wanted to see if anyone was available sooner.

    Sincerely,

    Scott Holmes

    UNC-CH/NCSU

    Joint Dept. Biomedical Engineering